Job Description: Carpenter
We are looking to hire carpentry to join our carpentry division. Positions are available for both foreman and helper.
Exterior carpentry may include shake and siding replacement, trim replacement, windowsill repair/replacement, door jamb repair/replacement, light framing. Interior carpentry may include trim installation, tile installation, drywall or plaster repairs/installation, cabinet installation, custom shelving, custom woodworking.
Why work for us?
- Be apart of something great! Join our growing carpentry division. How we treat our employees and our work environment is what makes us different! We are a growing company that appreciates the value of our employees. Work in a fun, relaxed work environment with a culture of respect – all working together to achieve the same goal of providing a great customer experience.
- We pay fairly based on skill level and experience, and there are opportunities for fast growth based on performance. Up to $28/hour (up to $57,000 per year)
- Retirement plan with company match!
- Paid weekly! Direct deposit, W-2 payroll
- Opportunities for fast growth based on performance
- Opportunities for company vehicles
- Paid training
- Work tools provided
- Professional work environment, open communication, organized
- Company work attire is provided (pants, shirts, hats)
- Holidays off
- We are a growing company with a reputation for providing excellent service and workmanship
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click here to submit an application. Thank you for your interest in joining the Pinpoint Painting team.